Senior insurance is a rapidly changing industry where all agents and FMOs are held to high standards of compliance by CMS. At National Contracting Center we take compliance very seriously and we ask that our agents do too. We have added this CMS compliance portal for your convenience. Please, print and save these CMS compliance PDFs for easy use.
- Agent & Agency Websites -NEW
- Agent Events Compliance Guidelines
- Building Client Relationships
- Choosing a Primary Care Physician
- Medicare Advantage Special Election Period (SEP) and Special Needs Plans (SNPs)
- Selecting A Provider for UnitedHealthcare Enrollments
- Scope of Appointment (SOA) Guidelines
- Staying In Contact With Your Clients
- Tips For Staying Out Of Compliance Penalty Box
- Use of the word "Medicare"
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- HIPAA Training
- Medicare Parts C & D Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training and General Compliance Training