Humana 2019 AEP Certification & First Looks
First Look 2019 for Humana
Requires NCCagent.com password to download. Register for free access to this and all of our exclusive agent resources. Registration is free.
Humana Certification 2019
- New in 2018: If agent fails AHIP 3 times - Agent can’t move forward for that year!
- No Renewals paid if agent fails AHIP 3 times!
- AHIP required
- Passing AHIP does not reduce the number of Humana test modules
- Passing score 85%
- 3 attempts in 35 minutes
- If AHIP is failed in 3 attempts, Humana can’t be offered and no renewals for the next plan year!
- Humana Certification User Guide (pdf)
- Humana Re-Certification User Guide (pdf)
- Supply Ordering (pdf)
- Humana Video - Transferring AHIP Scores
Launch Dates, Websites, Agent Support Numbers
- All Certification Courses: 7/10/18
- All Recertification Courses: 7/17/18
- New agents have 90 days to certify before Humana will close out their contract.
- 2019 Certs will cover the remainder of 2018
- Humana Agent Support - 800-309-3163
Guides from Humana
- External Field Certification - https://huma.na/2MWPaI7
- State Farm Certification - https://huma.na/2Nxoi2f
- PPO Certification - https://huma.na/2MWXsQi
- PDP Vendor Certification - https://huma.na/2zhsG2n
- PDP Field Certification - https://huma.na/2zgckXP
- PDP State Farm Certification - https://huma.na/2NxkBdd
- HMO-Only Certification - https://huma.na/2IZnhwF
- Strategic Alliance Certification - https://huma.na/2KQVbW1
AHIP Certification 2019
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using link from carrier's agent portal
- AHIP passing score is 90%
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied)
Find Medicare Advantage Plans by County
Insurance carriers don't offer Medicare Advantage plans in all states or in all counties within a state. Complete this form and we will be glad to check county availability for you.
We will also send you a contracting kit with that carrier's Medicare Advantage information, including Applications, Brochures, Commissions, and Rates.
Medicare Advantage Policies from Humana
AL AR AZ CA CO DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MD ME MI MN MS MO MT NC ND NE NH NM NV NY OH OK OR PA SC SD TN TX UT VA WA WI WV
In 30 years of offering Medicare plans, Humana has served millions as a partner in health. Humana’s goal is to help achieve lifelong well-being.
Medicare Advantage plans currently offered are HMO, PPO, PFFS, and Special Needs Plans (SNPs). Most plans include prescription drug coverage; Medicare Advantage-only (Part B Giveback) plans never include prescription drug coverage. Certain Medicare Advantage plans that offer no prescription drug coverage can be coupled with a stand-alone prescription drug plan. In some states Chronic Special Needs Plans (C-SNP) and Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (DE-SNP) are offered; all SNPs must provide Medicare prescription drug coverage.
Many Humana Medicare Advantage plans come with added benefits and resources to support well-being, including fitness programs, convenient mail-order pharmacy services and a 24/7 nurse advice line.
Contract Online With Humana
Agents are busy people. Avoid printing, faxing, and mailing. Contract online in minutes.
Request a Free Carrier Contracting Kit
Let us email you a contracting kit for any of the dozens of insurance carriers we represent. Kits typically include:
- Underwriting Guides
- All specific to your state
Medicare Advantage Resources for Agents
These resources will ensure your AEP success.
- How to Do a Medicare Advantage Needs Analysis
- 10 Ways You Are Not Compliant When Selling Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Glossary
- How to Talk to Your Clients About Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Carriers
- Medicare PDP Carriers
- Medicare Supplement Carriers