UnitedHealthcare 2019 AEP Certification
First Look 2019 for UnitedHealthcare
Requires NCCagent.com password to download. Register for free access to this and all of our exclusive agent resources. Registration is free.
UnitedHealthcare Certification 2019
Take AHIP first! If you pass AHIP prior to taking the certification, you can skip 4 of the modules in UHC's certification.
- UHC allows 6 attempts to pass AHIP.
- Allows 6 attempts per the prerequisite modules
- Allows 6 attempts per plan module
- If the required prerequisite modules are failed an agent will receive no earned renewals during the plan year!
- 4 modules to complete
- 2 prerequisites: Ethics and Compliance and AARP Course
- 2 optional plans: AARP Medicare Supplement and CSNP/DSNP
- Passing score is 85%
- UHC allows 6 attempts (most carriers only allow 3)
Launch Dates, Websites, Agent Support Numbers
- June 25, 2018
- Certs will cover the remainder of 2018
- UHC Producer Help Desk - 888-381-8581
- UnitedHealthcare 2019 AEP Certification User Guide (pdf)
AHIP Certification 2019
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using link from carrier's agent pcrtal
- AHIP passing score is 90%
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied)
Find Medicare Advantage Plans by County
Insurance carriers don't offer Medicare Advantage plans in all states or in all counties within a state. Complete this form and we will be glad to check county availability for you.
We will also send you a contracting kit with that carrier's Medicare Advantage information, including Applications, Brochures, Commissions, and Rates.
Medicare Advantage Policies from UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare is a trusted health care leader serving Medicare beneficiaries for over 30 years. UHC is the number one Medicare Advantage insurer by enrollment and is proud to serve more beneficiaries than any other insurer.
Medicare Advantage (MA) plans are health plan options approved by Medicare and offered by private insurance companies that are contracted by the federal government. MA plans provide Medicare Part A (hospital) and Medicare Part B (medical) coverage, and some plans include Medicare Part D (prescription drug) coverage.
Medicare Advantage plans typically provide additional benefits and services that Original Medicare does not cover such as HouseCalls, Renew by UnitedHealthcare, routine hearing, routine vision, NurseLine and fitness membership ~ not an exclusive list.
Refer to the Product Positioning Sheets for additional benefits available in the West, Central, Northeast and Southeast markets by plan.
- $0 premiums available
- Top-rated carrier with top-rated coverage
- AARP brand recognition
- No AHIP required
Contract Online With UnitedHealthcare
Agents are busy people. Avoid printing, faxing, and mailing. Contract online in minutes.
Request a Free Carrier Contracting Kit
Let us email you a contracting kit for any of the dozens of insurance carriers we represent. Kits typically include:
- Underwriting Guides
- All specific to your state
Medicare Advantage Resources for Agents
These resources will ensure your AEP success.
- How to Do a Medicare Advantage Needs Analysis
- 10 Ways You Are Not Compliant When Selling Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Glossary
- How to Talk to Your Clients About Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Carriers
- Medicare PDP Carriers
- Medicare Supplement Carriers