WellCare 2019 AEP Certification & First Looks
First Look 2019 for WellCare
Requires NCCagent.com password to download. Register for free access to this and all of our exclusive agent resources. Registration is free.
WellCare Certification 2019
- Passing AHIP does not reduce the number of WellCare test modules
- Passing score is 85%
- 3 attempts
- WellCare 2019 Annual Certification Training FAQ (pdf)
- WellCare Agent Connect User Guide (pdf)
Launch Dates, Websites, Agent Support Numbers
- June 26, 2018
- https://wellcare.csod.com - after log in; click Agent Support links to email for support
- Important Phone Numbers for Producers
AHIP Certification 2019
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using link from carrier's agent portal
- AHIP passing score is 85%
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied)
Find Medicare Advantage Plans by County
Insurance carriers don't offer Medicare Advantage plans in all states or in all counties within a state. Complete this form and we will be glad to check county availability for you.
We will also send you a contracting kit with that carrier's Medicare Advantage information, including Applications, Brochures, Commissions, and Rates.
Medicare Advantage Policies from WellCare
AR CA CT FL GA HI IL KY LA MS NC NJ NY SC TN TX
WellCare Health Plans focuses exclusively on government-sponsored programs like Medicare and Medicaid. WellCare currently offers HMO, HMO-POS, PPO, and Special Needs Plans (SNPs).
WellCare SNP members can be sure of one thing: the quality of their healthcare is top priority. WellCare covers everything that Original Medicare covers and on top of that, other benefits have been added to help stay healthy. For instance, when urgent health care is needed, a conversation with nurses on call can take place. Nurse Advice Line is open 24/7 to help with every health question or concern.
Most Medicare Advantage plans include a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP); Medicare Advantage-only plans never include prescription drug coverage. Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (DE-SNP) must provide Medicare prescription drug coverage.
Contract Online With WellCare
Agents are busy people. Avoid printing, faxing, and mailing. Contract online in minutes.
Request a Free Carrier Contracting Kit
Let us email you a contracting kit for any of the dozens of insurance carriers we represent. Kits typically include:
- Underwriting Guides
- All specific to your state
Medicare Advantage Resources for Agents
These resources will ensure your AEP success.
- How to Do a Medicare Advantage Needs Analysis
- 10 Ways You Are Not Compliant When Selling Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Glossary
- How to Talk to Your Clients About Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Carriers
- Medicare PDP Carriers
- Medicare Supplement Carriers