CMS released its latest enrollment report and once again SilverScript is the most popular Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan. The question is, as an agent, should you sell SilverScript?
And It Isn't Just SilverScript's Low Premiums
- SilverScript has $0 deductibles on all tiers on all three plans in most states1
- $0 copay for Tier 2 on Plus plan, $0 copay for Tier 1 on all three plans2 for mail deliveries
- Access to CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy, with $0 standard delivery for 90 day supplies
- More than 66,000 pharmacies including more than 26,000 preferred3
We would tell clients who haven't heard of SilverScript that they're the nation's most popular PDP, with 6 million members, and they're part of CVS Health, the 7th largest company in America.
NCC Recommends SilverScript
Based on our experience, we recommend SilverScript to agents looking for a PDP. The premiums are great, the deductibles and copays are great, and they're part of one of America's great companies.
President, National Contracting Center
Contract Online, or Get a SilverScript Kit
You can contract online with SilverScript anytime on our website. If you'd like to learn more about SilverScript, visit our SilverScript page, or let us email you a contracting kit so you have the information you need to make a decision.
Notes and Disclaimers
- 1. SilverScript Choice has a $100 deductible on Tier 3-5 drugs in CO, GA, and TX; a $415 deductible on Tier 3-5 drugs in AZ and SC; and a $415 deductible on all tiers in AK.
- 2. Choice/Allure: $0 copays on all Tier 1 drugs. Plus: $0 copays on all Tier 1 and 2 drugs. Available on a 90-day supply in the Initial Coverage Stage through CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy.
- 3. Retail network as of 7/23/2018
- Statements apply to the 2019 plan year
- Plus and Allure plans not available in Alaska
- Preferred retail network not available in Alaska
About National Contracting Center
NCC is a leading senior insurance marketing firm (FMO) specializing in Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, and Final Expense products for independent agents. NCC partners with you to provide support, training, and concierge service for all your insurance needs.