National Contracting Center invites you to the National Corvette Museum on January 31 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. with lunch served afterwards. Free Corvette Museum admission for all attendees.
- Aetna Kentucky and Tennessee expansion markets
- Everything you need to know about the January 1 to March 31 Open Enrollment Period
- Learn the do's and don'ts of OEP marketing.
- Increase sales by 30% by asking one question.
- Learn about the best cancer plan in your markets.
- Learn how partnering with NCC can help you grow your business.
Seating is limited, so RSVP now to reserve your seat and grow with NCC.
Jerold Johnson, President
National Contracting Center
When and Where
Thursday, January 31, 2019
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Presentation
Lunch served afterwards
Free museum admission
National Corvette Museum
600 Corvette Dr.
Bowling Green, KY 42101
RSVP to Reserve Your Seat
About National Contracting Center
NCC is a leading Field Marketing Organization (FMO) specializing in Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, PDP, and ancillary products. We give agents and agencies leads, marketing tools, support, and training. We do the back office work so you spend more time with clients.