Mutual of Omaha 2020 AHIP Certification
Mutual of Omaha First Look AEP 2020
Mutual of Omaha AHIP Certification 2020 Explained
- There are three components to be “Ready to Sell” Medicare Advantage (MA) for Mutual of Omaha Medicare Advantage Company (MOMAC), Medicare Advantage Insurance Company of Omaha, (MAICO) and Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) for Omaha Health Insurance Company (OHIC). All three components must be completed.
2. AHIP Certification
3. Product Training
- Passing score for Mutual of Omaha product training is 85%.
- 3 attempts.
- Must pass AHIP and two Mutual of Omaha courses: Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug.
- Training is only accessible to agents who are contracted with Mutual of Omaha for that product.
- 2020 certs will cover the remainder of 2019.
Certification Links, Guides, Phone Numbers, Emails
- Mutual of Omaha Ready to Sell Guidelines (PDF)
- Sales Professional Access (SPA) Website Broker Website
- AHIP - Products > Medicare Solutions > Sales Tools >Product Education > AHIP Training
- Medicare Advantage - Products > Medicare Solutions > Medicare Advantage > Product Training
- Prescription Drug - Products > Medicare Solutions > Prescription Drug Plan > Product Training
- Agent Support Email
- Agent Support: 800-775-1000
- Sales Support: 800-693-6083
- Licensing Support: 800-867-6873
AHIP Certification 2020 - Mutual of Omaha Cost & Discount Information
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using slink from Mutual of Omaha's agent portal: Broker Website Products > Medicare Solutions > Sales Tools >Product Education > AHIP Training
- AHIP passing score is 90%.
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam.
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied).
Mutual of Omaha MAPD
Ohio - Cincinnati/Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, Warren
Kentucky - Cincinnati/Boone, Campbell, Kenton
Texas - San Antonio/Bexar
Mutual of Omaha offers Medicare Advantage health plans in cooperation with Lumeris Inc., a St. Louis company that arranges health provider networks and manages health plans. Whereas Mutual owns the plans under Mutual Medicare Advantage name and provides brand, marketing, distribution expertise, and capital. Mutual of Omaha Medicare Advantage currently offers HMO plans that come with added benefits, including fitness programs, dental, vision, hearing aid benefit, OTC and transportation, and convenient mail-order pharmacy services.
Mutual of Omaha PDP
AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Mutual of Omaha offers two stand-alone Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs) in 49 states plus D.C.; plan names are Mutual of Omaha Rx Value (PDP) and Mutual of Omaha Rx Plus (PDP).
Between the two plans there’s a monthly premium as low as $24.82. Premiums and deductibles may vary by CMS region. The Rx Value plan has an annual deductible on tiers 3-5; the Rx Plus plan has an annual deductible on all tiers; plans include a 30-day supply at preferred pharmacies and 90-day supply with home delivery. The Rx Plus plan has a broad prescription drug coverage; the Rx Value plan has a tighter formulary, which may vary by plan or by region.
Request a Mutual of Omaha Contracting Kit
Let us email you a contracting kit for Humana or any of the dozens of insurance carriers we represent. Kits typically include:
- All specific to your state
Find Medicare Advantage Plans by County
Insurance carriers don't offer Medicare Advantage plans in all states or in all counties within a state. Complete this form and we will be glad to check county availability for you.
We will also send you a contracting kit with that carrier's Medicare Advantage information, including Applications, Brochures, Commissions, and Rates.
Medicare Advantage Resources for Agents
These resources will ensure your AEP success.
- 6 Steps to Medicare Seminar Success
- Find Med. Adv. and PDP Plans by State
- Find Plans by County
- Medicare Quote Engine
- Medicare Quote App
- Our Medicare Advantage Carriers
- Our Medicare PDP Carriers
- Our Medicare Supplement Carriers
- How to Do a Medicare Advantage Needs Analysis
- How to Talk to Your Clients About Medicare
Medicare Quote App
We now offer our Medicare Quote Engine as a mobile app that's available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. Always get the best rates for Medicare Advantage, Med Supps, and PDP from the top carriers. Quotes are shown instantly. No waiting and no email.
Step 1: Register for a Free Account
You'll need a username and password for the app. NOTE: registrations must be reviewed and approved manually. You will receive an email with your username and password once your application is approved.
If you already have a login for our quote engine, you can use the same username and password for the app. Forgot your password? Reset it here.
Step 2: Download the App
Follow the links, or search for "NCC Quoting Tools" on either store.
Contract Online With Mutual of Omaha
Agents are busy people. Avoid printing, faxing, and mailing. Contract online in minutes.