UnitedHealthcare AHIP Certification 2020
UnitedHealthcare First Look Now Available
UnitedHealthcare AHIP Certification 2020 Explained
- If the required prerequisite modules are failed an agent will receive no earned renewals during the plan year!
- Take AHIP first! If you pass AHIP prior to taking the certification, you can skip 5 of the modules in UHC's certification.
- UHC allows 6 attempts to pass AHIP.
- UHC allows 6 attempts per the prerequisite modules.
- UHC allows 6 attempts per plan module.
- 3 prerequisites: Medicare Basics, Ethics and Compliance, and AARP Course.
- AHIP eliminates the need for the Medicare Basics course.
- 3 modules to complete.
- 1 optional: CSNP/DSNP.
- Passing score for UCH certs is 85%.
- 2020 certifications will cover the remainder of 2019.
Certification Links, Guides, Phone Numbers, Emails
- UnitedHealthcare 2020 AEP Certification User Guide (PDF)
- AHIP Certification and Linking, $50 Discount (PDF) - Page 5
- UHC Jarvis - Go to Knowledge Center > Training > Certifications
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Producer Help Desk Phone: 888-381-8581
AHIP Certification 2020 - United Healthcare Cost & Discount Information
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using link from carrier's agent portal.
- AHIP passing score is 90%.
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam.
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied).
About United Healthcare
Find Medicare Advantage Plans by County
Insurance carriers don't offer Medicare Advantage plans in all states or in all counties within a state. Complete this form and we will be glad to check county availability for you.
We will also send you a contracting kit with that carrier's Medicare Advantage information, including Applications, Brochures, Commissions, and Rates.
UHC Medicare Advantage Plans
AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
UnitedHealthcare is a trusted health care leader serving Medicare beneficiaries for over 30 years. UHC is the number one Medicare Advantage insurer by enrollment and is proud to serve more beneficiaries than any other insurer.
Medicare Advantage (MA) Plans are health plan options approved by Medicare and offered by private insurance companies that are contracted by the federal government. MA plans provide Medicare Part A (hospital) and Medicare Part B (medical) coverage, and some plans include Medicare Part D (prescription drug) coverage.
Medicare Advantage Plans typically provide additional benefits and services that Original Medicare does not cover such as HouseCalls, Renew by UnitedHealthcare, routine hearing, routine vision, NurseLine, and fitness membership ~ not an exclusive list.
Refer to the Product Positioning Sheets for additional benefits available in the West, Central, Northeast, and Southeast markets by plan.
- $0 premiums available.
- Top-rated carrier with top-rated coverage.
UHC Medicare PDP Part D Plans
AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
UnitedHealthcare offers four prescription drug plans to meet the needs of every beneficiary. Drug use, drug coverage, and pharmacy access, along with UHC’s commitment to a hassle-free member experience, should drive plan selection.All UnitedHealthcare Policies
Request a UnitedHealthcare Contracting Kit
Let us email you a contracting kit for UHC or any of the dozens of insurance carriers we represent. Kits typically include:
- All specific to your state
Medicare Advantage Resources for Agents
These resources will ensure your AEP success.
Contract Online With UnitedHealthcare
Agents are busy people. Avoid printing, faxing, and mailing. Contract online in minutes.