2020 AHIP Requirements for Aetna Agents
Please Note: The information on this page relates to Aetna’s AHIP requirements for AHIP 2020. We will be updating with info for 2021 as we receive it. While many details will remain the same for 2021, be sure to contact an NCC Marketing Specialist at 800-659-0280 with any questions.
All the information you need to meet Aetna’s requirements for AHIP. Find First Looks, guides, contacts, portals, and information on cost and discounts for 2020.
Aetna First Look for AEP 2020
- Go to https://firstlook.aetna.com.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Enter your Producer World username and password. Click the “Login” button.
Aetna AHIP Certification 2020 Explained
- Passing AHIP does not reduce the number of Aetna test modules.
- Passing score is 90% for Aetna courses and 90% for AHIP.
- 3 attempts for Aetna courses and 90% for AHIP.
- To receive renewal commissions starting in January agents must complete certification by December 31, 2019.
- 2020 certs will cover the remainder of 2019.
Certification Links, Guides, Phone Numbers, Emails
AHIP Certification 2020 - Aetna Cost & Discount Information
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using the link from Aetna’s agent portal.
- AHIP is free for 2019 FrontRunners!