AHIP Requirements for Mutual of Omaha Agents
Please Note: The information on this page relates to Mutual of Omaha’s AHIP requirements for 2020. We will be updating with info for 2021 as we receive it. While many details will remain the same for 2021, be sure to contact an NCC Marketing Specialist at 800-659-0280 with any questions.
All the information you need to meet Mutual of Omaha’s requirements for AHIP. Find First Looks, guides, contacts, portals, and information on cost and discounts for 2020.
Mutual of Omaha First Look AEP 2020
Mutual of Omaha AHIP Certification 2020 Explained
- There are three components to be “Ready to Sell” Medicare Advantage (MA) for Mutual of Omaha Medicare Advantage Company (MOMAC), Medicare Advantage Insurance Company of Omaha, (MAICO) and Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) for Omaha Health Insurance Company (OHIC). All three components must be completed.
2. AHIP Certification
3. Product Training
- Passing score for Mutual of Omaha product training is 85%.
- 3 attempts.
- Must pass AHIP and two Mutual of Omaha courses: Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug.
- Training is only accessible to agents who are contracted with Mutual of Omaha for that product.
- 2020 certs will cover the remainder of 2019.
Certification Links, Guides, Phone Numbers, Emails
- Mutual of Omaha Ready to Sell Guidelines (PDF)
- Sales Professional Access (SPA) Website Broker Website
- AHIP – Products > Medicare Solutions > Sales Tools >Product Education > AHIP Training
- Medicare Advantage – Products > Medicare Solutions > Medicare Advantage > Product Training
- Prescription Drug – Products > Medicare Solutions > Prescription Drug Plan > Product Training
- Agent Support Email
- Agent Support: 800-775-1000
- Sales Support: 800-693-6083
- Licensing Support: 800-867-6873
AHIP Certification 2020 - Mutual of Omaha Cost & Discount Information
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using slink from Mutual of Omaha’s agent portal: Broker Website Products > Medicare Solutions > Sales Tools >Product Education > AHIP Training
- AHIP passing score is 90%.
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam.
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied).