AHIP Requirements for SilverScript Agents
Please Note: The information on this page relates to SilverScript’s AHIP requirements for AHIP 2020. We will be updating with info for 2021 as we receive it. While many details will remain the same for 2021, be sure to contact an NCC Marketing Specialist at 800-659-0280 with any questions.
All the information you need to meet SilverScript’s requirements for AHIP. Find First Looks, guides, contacts, portals, and information on cost and discounts for 2020.
SilverScript First Look AEP 2020
- Go to https://firstlook.aetna.com.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Enter your Aetna Producer World username and password. Click the “Login” button.
SilverScript AHIP Certification 2020 Explained
- Agents must do 3 things to be ready to sell SilverScript:
Step #1: Contract with Aetna. This is a requirement to be eligible for commissions on plans with effective dates of 1/1/2020 and later. (Note: If you’re already contracted for Aetna MA/MAPD, you can skip this step, as there’s no additional action you need to take with your contract.)
Step #2: Complete 2020 certification.
Step #3: Receive a ready-to-sell notice
- There are separate certification processes for Aetna MA/MAPD and SilverScript PDP. Completing 2020 Aetna certification does not satisfy the certification requirement for SilverScript.
- 2020 Certs will NOT cover the remainder of 2019.
- TAKE AHIP FIRST! If you pass AHIP first you can skip 2 of the 3 SilverScript test modules.
- There’s a link on Agent Portal to transmit their AHIP send scores.
- In Pinpoint, the direct scores to be sent upon registration for the test, Gorman, agents can use Silver Mail to upload the cert.
- Passing score is 90%.
- SilverScript allows 3 attempts.
Certification Links, Guides, Phone Numbers, Emails
AHIP Certification 2020 - SilverScript Cost & Discount Information
- AHIP cost is $175. Use this link to receive a $50 discount
- AHIP passing score is 90%.
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam.
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied).