If you see "Cookies must be enabled to use this site"
This means your browser is not allowing 3rd party cookies. Follow the instructions below to fix your browser’s settings.
1. Go to the Settings App.
2. Choose Safari.
3. Make sure “Block All Cookies” is OFF.
4. Newer versions of iOS: Make sure “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” is OFF.
5. Older versions of iOS: Make sure “Block Third-Party Cookies” is OFF.
1. In the upper right corner of the browser, click the 3 vertical dots and choose Settings:
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Settings page and click Advanced.
3. In the Privacy and Security area, click “Content Settings.”
4. Click Cookies.
5. Choose “Allow sites to save and read cookies” and do NOT choose “Block third-party cookies.”
Cookies can’t be disabled on recent versions of Chrome for mobile, so you shouldn’t have any problems.
1. In the upper right corner of the Firefox window, click the hamburger menu (the button with three lines):
2. From the menu, choose Options:
3. On the left side of the page, click Privacy & Security:
4. You have two options. If you don’t care about blocking third-party cookies, uncheck that option:
If you do want to block some third-party cookies, put a check next to “Third-Party Cookies” and choose the “Trackers” option.
All Detected Trackers
There is another Firefox block setting called “All Detected Trackers.” In our testing it did not cause problems with the quote engine. However, if you use the settings above and still get the “Cookies must be enabled to use this site” error, try unchecking “All Detected Trackers.”
1. In the upper right corner of the Internet Explorer window, click the gear icon:
2. Choose Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab:
4. Click the Advanced button.
5. Under “Third-party Cookies,” click Accept. If that area is grayed out, put a checkmark next to “Override automatic cookie handling.”
6. Click OK to save your changes.