Need help ordering supplies from Aetna, Humana, Mutual of Omaha, or another insurance carrier? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
National Contracting Center makes it easy for our agencies and independent agents to order supplies. We’ve gathered supply ordering links and details for a number of carriers, and the list updates regularly as we make new relationships for the agents we serve.
Click a carrier’s logo below and use your agent login to complete your supply order. Let’s get those insurance supplies ordered quickly and easily so you can get back to selling policies.
- Visit GTL’s website at Gtlic.com.
- Click the “Agent Login” button.
- Enter your username and password and click “Login.”
- Click the “Access GTLink” button.
- Click the “Download/Order Forms” button to be taken to the selection screen.
- Use the dropdown menus to select the state, choose your products and select the type of forms you need.
- Click the “Search” button and choose quantities. Click on the red cart to complete your order.
- Visit Humana’s agent login page at Humana.com/logon.
- Enter your username and password on the left side of the page in the appropriate fields, then click “Sign In.”
- A new page will load, and you’ll see a popup window front and center. Select the “For Your Commercial Business” option on the right to open the Agent Portal.
- You’ll be transferred to Humana’s Agent Portal. Once the page loads, you’ll see a section on the lower left-hand side of the screen with the heading “Marketing and Products.” Click on the heading to continue.
- When the next page loads, the first option you’ll see under the “Marketing” headline is “Order marketing materials.” Choose “Humana Medicare” to enter the ordering area for senior insurance products.
If you need more detailed instructions, Humana also provides a video walkthrough of their supply ordering process.
- Go to Manhattan Life’s Agent Portal
- From the side menu bar, click on “Downloads,” then “Product Downloads.”
- Choose your state from the map.
- Find your product and click on the document to download.
- Open the doc & print.
You can also order Manhattan Life supplies by phone at 800-321-0102
- Visit Medico’s agent portal at GoMedico.com.
- Enter your username and password and click the “Login” button.
- A new page will load. From the top menu, select “Sales Materials,” then choose “Order Supplies/Print Forms” from the dropdown.
- In the new page that opens, click “Browse Catalog” in the upper left-hand corner, below the Medico logo.
- A menu will appear on the left side of the page. Use the checkboxes to select your material type, states, and other options.
- Add your selections to your chart and proceed to checkout.
- Visit Mutual of Omaha’s website at MutualofOmaha.com.
- Sign In by entering your username and password.
- Once the SPA agent portal opens, select Forms & Materials under Sales Tools.
- Select “Company” (Mutual of Omaha or the subsidiary for which you are selling policies).
- Choose your “Service Type”.
- Choose the state in which you are selling.
- Select the “Product Type”. Choose the “Product Name”.
- Click the “Search” button. Here you will find a number of useful downloads, as well as a print-and-mail “Supply Order Form” that allows you to order app packs, guides, and other useful marketing materials for your senior insurance practice.
- Visit New Era’s agent portal at NewEraLife.com/agentportal/account/login
- Enter your username and password a click “Log In.”
- You’ll see a number of options on the left-hand side of the page. Click on “Order Supplies” about halfway down the menu.
- Order forms are divided into two categories: “Under 65” and “Senior Market.” These are shown near the top of the page. As a Medicare agent working with NCC you’ll select “Senior Market.”
- Click on the link for Senior Market.
- Select Supply Order Form (all products are listed on this form).
- Download the form and fill in your supply order.
- E-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 281-368-7282.
Click here to download SilverScripts Agent Portal User Guide (PDF). Instructions for ordering supplies are on page 17.
- Visit UnitedHealthcare’s agent portal at UnitedHealthProducers.com
- Click the “Sign in with Optum ID” button that appears in the center of the screen.
- On the next screen that appears, enter your Optum ID or email address and password in the correct boxes. If you are logging in from a specific computer for the first time, you may need to answer one of the security questions you created on your initial registration.
- Once logged in you’ll be taken to your agent portal area, where you’ll find resources for UnitedHealthcare agents including guides, alerts for upcoming events, and other helpful training and marketing materials. Select “Sales & Marketing Tools” from the top menu, then click on “Sales Materials” in the dropdown.
- You’ll have 3 options here, including the choice to launch the Estore where you can purchase branded promotional items. For standard supply ordering purposes, though, you’ll select the first option, “Order Materials.”
- Next, you’ll be taken to the UHC materials portal, where you’ll select “Order Materials” from the top menu. This will open the store.
- Once you’re in the store, you’re ready to order your supplies. Just select the appropriate filters on the left-hand side of the screen so that you’re seeing options for the plans, states and document types you need, the “Add to Cart” or “Download” the required materials.
You can obtain your WellCare supplies in a couple of ways.
For plan materials, follow the instructions in the WellCare Find My Plan Tool Guide (PDF).
For sales materials, WellCare prefers agents who aren’t familiar with the ordering process to contact their agent support line at 866-822-1339 for a walk-through. You’ll be sent a supply order just for calling.