Need help ordering supplies from Aetna, Humana, Mutual of Omaha, or another insurance carrier? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
National Contracting Center makes it easy for our agencies and independent agents to order supplies. We’ve gathered supply ordering links and details for a number of carriers, and the list updates regularly as we make new relationships for the agents we serve.
Click a carrier’s logo below and use your agent login to complete your supply order. Let’s get those insurance supplies ordered quickly and easily so you can get back to selling policies.
Note: Some web browsers have difficulties with Cigna’s agent login. We recommend using Firefox or Opera when logging into this portal.
- Visit Cigna’s agent portal at AgentviewCigna.com/AgentView
- Click the “LOGIN” button in the lower middle portion of the screen.
- On the screen that appears, enter your User ID and Password in the appropriate fields and click “Log In” to be taken to Cigna AgentView.
- Cigna has already created an excellent guide to ordering supplies via their online shopping cart. Once you’ve successfully logged into AgentView, visit https://agentviewcigna.com/gasbAgent/FormsAndMaterials/FormsAndMaterials_POD.aspx to access complete instructions.
- Visit GTL’s website at Gtlic.com.
- Click the “Agent Login” button on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your username and password and click “Login.”
- Click the “Acess GTLink” button in the center of the page.
- You’ll see a “Download/Order Forms” button on the upper left side of the page. Click to be taken to the ordering screen.
- Use the dropdown menus to select the states for which you’d like to see forms, the products you’re interested in, and the type of forms you’d like to order.
- Click the “Search” button to taken to your cart to complete the ordering process.
- Visit Humana’s agent login page at Humana.com/logon.
- Enter your username and password on the left side of the page in the appropriate fields, then click “Sign In.”
- A new page will load, and you’ll see a popup window front and center. Select the “For Your Commercial Business” option on the right to open the Agent Portal.
- You’ll be transferred to Humana’s Agent Portal. Once the page loads, you’ll see a section on the lower left-hand side of the screen with the heading “Marketing and Products.” Click on the heading to continue.
- When the next page loads, the first option you’ll see under the “Marketing” headline is “Order marketing materials.” Choose “Humana Medicare” to enter the ordering area for senior insurance products.
If you need more detailed instructions, Humana also provides a video walkthrough of their supply ordering process.
- Visit Manhattan Life’s website at Manhattanlife.com.
- Click the “Login/Register” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- You’ll be taken to a page that offers multiple login options. Select “Producer Login” on the far right side of the top row of options.
- A new page will open. Enter your username and password here and click “Login.”
- You’ll see a menu on the left side of the page. For Manhattan Life products, select the last option, “Downloads.”
- Select “Product Downloads” to be given the option of searching by state or product. Use the tabs near the top of the page to make your selection and search for supplies.
- Visit Medico’s agent portal at GoMedico.com.
- Enter your username and password and click the “Login” button.
- A new page will load. From the top menu, select “Sales Materials,” then choose “Order Supplies/Print Forms” from the dropdown.
- In the new page that opens, click “Browse Catalog” in the upper left-hand corner, below the Medico logo.
- A menu will appear on the left side of the page. Use the checkboxes to select your material type, states, and other options.
- Add your selections to your chart and proceed to checkout.
- Visit Mutual of Omaha’s website at MutualofOmaha.com.
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper-righthand corner. On the dropdown menu that opens, select, “Sales Professionals.” This will take you to the agent login page.
- Enter your username and password and click “Sign in.”
- Once the agent portal opens, select “Sales & Marketing” from the menu at the top of the page. A dropdown menu will open. From this menu, select “Forms & Materials” on the righthand side of the page.
- You’ll be taken to a form where you can enter the specifics of the materials you’re looking for. Fill out this form as detailed in the following steps.
- For “Company” select Mutual of Omaha or the subsidiary for which you’re selling policies.
- For “Service Type” select “Marketing.”
- Choose the state in which you’re selling policies.
- Select the “Product Type” (example: “Medicare Supplement”)
- Choose the “Product Name” (example: “Medicare Supplement – Brokerage.”
- Click the “Search” button to be taken to the correct section of the website. Here you’ll find a number of useful downloads, as well as a print-and-mail “Supply Order Form” that allows you to order app packs, guides, and other useful marketing materials for your senior insurance practice.
- Visit New Era’s agent portal at NewEraLife.com/agentportal/account/login
- Enter your username and password a click “Log In.”
- You’ll see a number of options on the left-hand side of the page. Click on “Order Supplies” about halfway down the menu.
- Order forms are divided into two categories: “Under 65” and “Senior Market.” These are shown near the top of the page. As a Medicare agent working with NCC you’ll select “Senior Market.”
- Click on the link for “Senior Market Agent Supply Order Form.”
- You’ll be taken to a page where you can select a provider within the New Era family. Choose Philadelphia American Life Insurance Company, New Era Life Insurance Company, or New Era Life Insurance Company of the Midwest.
- Next, you’ll be presented with options for your desired product and state. Select your choices from the dropdown menus.
- The new page that loads when you make your selections offers downloads of brochures, forms, and other agent materials. Look for the “Agent Supply Order Form” link to download the form and order your supplies.
Click here to download SilverScripts Agent Portal User Guide (PDF). Instructions for ordering supplies are on page 17.
- Visit UnitedHealthcare’s agent portal at UnitedHealthProducers.com
- Click the “Sign in with Optum ID” button that appears in the center of the screen.
- On the next screen that appears, enter your Optum ID or email address and password in the correct boxes. If you are logging in from a specific computer for the first time, you may need to answer one of the security questions you created on your initial registration.
- Once logged in you’ll be taken to your agent portal area, where you’ll find resources for UnitedHealthcare agents including guides, alerts for upcoming events, and other helpful training and marketing materials. Select “Sales & Marketing Tools” from the top menu, then click on “Sales Materials” in the dropdown.
- You’ll have 3 options here, including the choice to launch the Estore where you can purchase branded promotional items. For standard supply ordering purposes, though, you’ll select the first option, “Order Materials.”
- Next, you’ll be taken to the UHC materials portal, where you’ll select “Order Materials” from the top menu. This will open the store.
- Once you’re in the store, you’re ready to order your supplies. Just select the appropriate filters on the left-hand side of the screen so that you’re seeing options for the plans, states and document types you need, the “Add to Cart” or “Download” the required materials.
You can obtain your WellCare supplies in a couple of ways.
For plan materials, follow the instructions in the WellCare Find My Plan Tool Guide (PDF).
For sales materials, WellCare prefers agents who aren’t familiar with the ordering process to contact their agent support line at 866-822-1339 for a walk-through. You’ll be sent a supply order just for calling.