Grow your business with industry leading technology
Enrollment Central 2.0
What is Enrollment Central 2.0?
Enrollment Central 2.0 is an online Medicare quoting and enrollment platform powered by SunFire Matrix. This platform allows agents to quote and enroll MA/MAPD/PDP business. This tool is exclusively available to NCC agents.
The days of logging into multiple carrier sites are gone, with a single tool you can send electronic SOAs, quote plans, submit enrollments, and store drug lists.
Enrollment Central 2.0 is the best MA/MAPD/PDP tool for growing your business at NCC, all in one place.
What is New?
National Contracting Center is invested in the technology we offer agents. To remain competitive and provide the best experience possible, NCC upgraded the Enrollment Central system to Enrollment Central 2.0.
NCC’s new quoting and enrollment technology is far superior to the old Enrollment Central system. Enrollment Central 2.0 provides an enhanced quoting and enrollment experience. New and enhanced features include:
- Inbound AND outbound call technology
- Extra help confirmation
- Current plan comparison
- More comprehensive physician search
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Enrollment Central 2.0, powered by SunFire?
- Enrollment Central 2.0, powered by SunFire is a MA/MAPD/PDP quoting and enrollment tool available to all NCC agents.
What is the difference between Enrollment Central and EC 2.0?
- Enrollment Central 2.0 is NCC’s upgraded quoting and enrollment tool. It is superior to the old system, offering agents an enhanced quoting and enrollment experience.
I am an agency principal, can I schedule a training for my agents?
- Reach out to your Sales Support Representative for more information.
If I have a SunFire account with another FMO, will my client information populate?
- SunFire systems do not talk to one another. If you have a book of business listed in a CVS or Excel document, we can work with SunFire to import your BOB into our system.
How do I use the dialer phone/Verbal scope button?
- The verbal scope button won’t appear unless a call is live. To be live, the dialer phone has to be set up. If this was not done during the setting up of the agent profile, it would need to be done before you can make or receive calls. Watch how to do that here!
How can beneficiaries access plans with PURL?
- We put together a guide to help you understand what your beneficiary will see when they use your PURL. Check it out here!