Marketing Assistance Program
Earn flexible marketing dollars while you sell!
Reward Tiers for Agents & Agencies
Medicare Agents: Get Rewarded for Production
NCC’s Marketing Assistance Program rewards you for your production with flexible marketing dollars you can use for a variety of expenses. This program is designed to supplement your current marketing efforts or help you start a new marketing plan.
With as few as 5 Medicare Supplement or Advantage apps in a month, you can start earning money that will accumulate and won’t expire as long as you’re an NCC agent. Use it for lead mailers, seminars, social media, technology costs, and more.
- Qualifying apps include Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans.
- January-September production is calculated on a calendar month-to-month basis. October-December production is viewed collectively and includes all 1/1 effectives.
- Ancillary products excluding life, final expense, and annuities will count as ½ an app earning a maximum of 2 total apps per assessment period.
- Agent must write at least one (1) piece of MAP qualifying business (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, or Qualifying Ancillary) within the past 12 months to remain active in the Marketing Assistance Program. Otherwise, the agent shall forfeit any unused marketing dollars.
- To be eligible to earn or spend previously earned MAP agent must be in good standing with NCC and all carriers.
- Funds earned during any calendar year(Jan-Dec) will expire on August 1st of the following year.
What can my marketing dollars be used for??
Marketing Dollars can be used for a variety of expenses, including but not limited to the lists below. Please be aware this list is not all-encompassing in either category.
- Direct Mail
- Internet Leads
- Lead Lists
- Set Appointments
- Live Transfers
- Newspaper & Print Ads
- TV & Radio Ads
- Event Expenses
- Promotional Items
- Computer Equipment*
- Social Media Ads
- Business Cards
- Brand Advertising
- Downline Agent Expenses*
- Personal Items
- Gifts (Outside of Promotional items)
- Utility Bills
*Must be for active use in Medicare sales and will be subject to approval on a case-by-case basis
Ready to Start Earning Rewards?
The Marketing Assistance Program is only available to agents contracted through NCC, so get started today!
Agent must write at least one (1) piece of MAP qualifying business (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, or Ancillary excluding life and final expense) within the past 12 months to remain active in the Marketing Assistance Program. Otherwise, agent shall forfeit any unused marketing dollars.
To be eligible to earn or spend previously earned MAP agent must be in good standing with NCC and all carriers.