Cigna-HealthSpring AEP Certification & First Looks 2019
First Look 2019 for Cigna-HealthSpring
Requires NCCagent.com password to download. Register for free access to this and all of our exclusive agent resources. Registration is free.
Cigna-HealthSpring Certification 2019
- AHIP, Gorman or Pinpoint is required prior to certification
- No modules alleviated by passing AHIP or Pinpoint
- Passing score is 85%
- Fail any module 3 times, agent will have to call the HAAL agent assistance line - 866-442-7516
- Your Roadmap to 2019 Certification (pdf)
- Supply Ordering (pdf)
Launch Dates, Websites, Agent Support Numbers
- Open Now
- New for 2019 - No Face-to-Face training required!
- 2019 Certs will cover the remainder of 2018
- HealthSpring Agent Assistance Line (HAAL) ~ 866-442-7516
AHIP Certification 2019
- AHIP cost is $175, or $125 if using link from carrier's agent portal
- AHIP passing score is 90%
- AHIP allows 3 attempts to pass the 2-hour timed AHIP exam
- Fail 3 times; agent will pay $175 for an additional 3 attempts ($50 carrier discount can’t be applied)
Find Medicare Advantage Plans by County
Insurance carriers don't offer Medicare Advantage plans in all states or in all counties within a state. Complete this form and we will be glad to check county availability for you.
We will also send you a contracting kit with that carrier's Medicare Advantage information, including Applications, Brochures, Commissions, and Rates.
Medicare Advantage Policies from Cigna-HealthSpring
AL AR AZ DC DE FL GA IL KS MD MO MS NC PA SC TN TX
- $0 premium plans available
- Comprehensive coverage
- HMO, PPO, SNP plans available
Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare Advantage health care plans provide comprehensive benefits, including coverage for medications and all medically necessary services. These plans use a designated network of doctors and hospitals who work together to provide the needed care in the most cost-effective way. A team approach to health care that promotes the doctor-patient relationship.
Cigna-HealthSpring currently offers HMO, HMO-POS, PPO, and Special Needs Plans (SNPs).
Most plans include prescription drug coverage; Medicare Advantage-only plans never include prescription drug coverage. Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (DE-SNP) are offered; all SNPs must provide Medicare prescription drug coverage.
Other Medicare/Medicaid plans offered in specific regions are Texas Medicare-Medicaid Plan and Texas Medicaid STAR+PLUS. For the residents of Texas, Cigna-HealthSpring offers people eligible for Medicare and Medicaid all their benefits in one plan. Cigna-HealthSpring works with the State of Texas to help individuals and families get health coverage in the Texas Medicaid STAR+PLUS Program by providing eligible enrollees with a wide range of quality health care services.
Contract Online With Cigna-HealthSpring
Agents are busy people. Avoid printing, faxing, and mailing. Contract online in minutes.
Medicare Advantage Resources for Agents
These resources will ensure your AEP success.
- How to Do a Medicare Advantage Needs Analysis
- 10 Ways You Are Not Compliant When Selling Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Glossary
- How to Talk to Your Clients About Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Carriers
- Medicare PDP Carriers
- Medicare Supplement Carriers
Request a Free Carrier Contracting Kit
Let us email you a contracting kit for any of the dozens of insurance carriers we represent. Kits typically include:
- Underwriting Guides
- All specific to your state