Join Aetna and National Contracting Center for a free seminar to increase your Medicare sales. Lunch will be provided following the presentation.
- Build your income while increasing your clients' trust selling ancillary products.
- Meet Aetna's top Kentucky Medicare field agent. Find out how he diversified his lead sources and grew his business.
- Grassroots marketing that works.
- Best practices for working your book of business and preparing for a successful AEP.
- Learn about NCC’s new Marketing Assistance Program. Use marketing dollars to build your business in the best way for you.
Seating is limited, so RSVP now to reserve your seat and grow with NCC.
When and Where
Thursday, April 11, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time - Presentation
Lunch served afterwards
Courtyard Louisville East
9608 Blairwood Rd., Louisville, KY 40222
RSVP to Reserve Your Seat
About National Contracting Center
NCC is a leading Field Marketing Organization (FMO) specializing in Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, PDP, and ancillary products. We give agents and agencies leads, marketing tools, support, and training. We do the back office work so you spend more time with clients.