The Walmart Retail Program allows NCC agents to reserve a Walmart store during AEP. Agents have the opportunity to meet Walmart shoppers, answer their questions, and enroll them in Medicare plans.
- Must be contracted through National Contracting Center with at least two Medicare Advantage carriers that offer plans in your area.
- Must complete Medicare certifications for AHIP and two Medicare Advantage carriers by September 1.
- Agent must be in store three days per week for a total of 20 hours per week during AEP. This can be divided between multiple agents.
- Store application fees may vary by year. Check with your Sales Support Specialist for store reservation cost. NCC agents can use their MAP credits to cover the fee.
Stores Must be Reserved in Advance
- Agent reservation is exclusive; no other agents will be allowed a presence in reserved stores unless you decide to split your store with another agent.
- The sooner you apply for a store the better your chances of reserving it!
- We recommend applying for at least three stores in case your first pick is not available.
- Contact your Sales Support Specialist for help finding stores in your area.