Cigna has announced its new Express Quote tool, which allows agents to quickly and easily get quotes on-the-go for any Cigna products.
From Cigna: “This mobile tool gives you access to our entire product portfolio, including our newest product, Hospital Indemnity. Mix and match products and riders, modify benefit amounts, and show your customers exactly what their payments will be.”
Cigna’s Express Quote tool can be found online at cignaexpquote.com/equotes/, and you can convert it to a mobile app for iOS and Android (see below). Cigna requests that agents using their previous quoting tool please delete those links and apps and replace them with Express Quote.
- Open CignaExpQuote.com in Safari.
- Tap the “Share” button (the box with the arrow pointing up).
- Tap the “Add to Homescreen” button.
- The default name for the app icon is “Home,” but you can change the name before saving it to the Homescreen.
- Open CignaExpQuote.com in Google Chrome.
- Tap the “Menu” button (the three vertical dots).
- Tap “Add to Homescreen.”
- The default name is “Home,” but you can change the name before saving it to the Homescreen.
In other Cigna news, agents still have until February 29, 2020, to qualify for the carrier’s “Your Other Life Awaits” trip to Monaco. Qualified agents will enjoy a trip to Monaco, where they’ll stay near the famous Monte Carlo casino and other attractions.
Click here for full details on the incentive and qualification requirements.
Qualification for Cigna’s next incentive trip to Vancouver begins March 1, 2020, immediately after Monaco’s qualification ends. Learn more about this and other carrier incentives on our Incentives & Trips page.