SilverScript PDP Plans
America's largest Medicare Part D insurer1
CVS Health is dedicated to improving quality of life for all Americans. As a proud member of the CVS Health family of companies, SilverScript (PDP) shares that commitment by offering affordable, high quality coverage to over 5 million1 people with Medicare. As an insurer chosen to help launch the Medicare Part D program in 2006, SilverScript has grown to become America's largest1 stand-alone Medicare Part D insurer.
Unlike other Medicare insurers, Part D prescription drug coverage is SilverScript’s only business and has been since the Part D program began. They have the experience, expertise and focus to deliver high quality, affordable coverage that millions of Americans from all walks of life count on every day for peace of mind.
SilverScript offers a choice of two stand-alone prescription drug plans. Whether you take few medications, or need several to treat a chronic condition, they have the benefits and services that add value, eliminate stress and make things better every day.
- Brand drugs often prescribed for people with Medicare
- Generic drugs that help you save
- Programs that help keep you on track with your medications
- Cost-sharing that begins with your very first prescription
- Nationwide network of pharmacies that welcome your plan
- The convenience of CVS/caremark Mail Service Pharmacy
- Round-the-clock Customer Care for assistance anytime you need it
- Online tools and resources to help you manage your plan and your prescriptions
SilverScript (PDP) pays CMS Maximum Commissions ~ CMS raised the PDP commission ceiling to an all-time high! SilverScript Choice and SilverScript Plus are both commissionable with “lifetime” renewals!
Get contracted with SilverScript and start growing your business through their Prescription Drug Plans today!
1CMS, Monthly Enrollment by Plan report, March 2016.